Invitation to my Past Clients:
How to take your coaching business to the next level
Tuesday 6th April at 6.00pm
Over the years I’ve often been asked:
How do you take your coaching business to the next level when you are already busy?
During the past two years, I’ve been experimenting and exploring the options. The results have surprised me as I’ve been able to reduce my delivery hours by half and still increase my income.
Now I’m ready to share with you how I did it so you can do it too!
Not everyone wants to reduce their hours of course, but many coaches want:
- To make more money – with ease
- To make more of a difference in the world and increase their impact
- Time freedom to work when and how you want
I’ll walk you through the different strategies so you can see how you can take your business to the next level in the way that is right for you as an individual.
What You Will Learn:
- Four different strategies to free up your time and deliver great results for your clients
- How to gain clarity on who are the right type of clients for you
- Where your mindset is maybe holding you back from attaining the next level with ease
It is a great opportunity to get together with like-minded coaches who face similar challenges and we will be connecting together in the Breakout Rooms.
When is it?
Tuesday 6th April 6.00pm-7.00pm. If you can’t make it, it will be recorded.
Webinar – with a recording available if you can’t join us live.
How do I book?
Enter your details below and we will send you a confirmation email with details of how to join the webinar: