How to Create and Sell Group Coaching Programmes
Friday 14th January 2022 at 12noon
There’s a lot of interest out there for Group Coaching. The question is how do you create a Group Coaching Programme which is easy to sell?
Once you’ve designed your programme, the next challenge is what type of marketing works best to attract a group of ideal clients.
There are many benefits to Group Coaching, you can save time, increase your impact and clients often get great results.
As a result of working with hundreds of coaches on their marketing, Lisa Farr has an inside track in learning what marketing works best for a coaching business. She has been successfully creating and selling Group Coaching Programmes since 2015.
What You Will Learn:
- What marketing works best for Group Coaching Programmes
- How to choose the right content and topic – to make it easy to sell
- What are the differences between Group Coaching and Team Coaching
- How the marketing of Team and Group Coaching differ
- What are the pros and cons of running Group Coaching
When is it?
Friday 14th January 2022
12 noon – 1.00pm UK time
Webinar – with a recording available if you can’t join us live.
How do I book?
Enter your details below and we will send you a confirmation email with details of how to join the webinar: