How to Market Your Coaching Business in This Challenging Time
Thursday 11th June 2020 at 6pm
For Coaches, Consultants and Trainers
Life has changed shockingly quickly for all of us. The question many people are asking is how do you keep your coaching business going and maintain your optimism when all face-to-face work is cancelled?
As coaches we do have a lot of benefits on our side including the ability to work virtually in many cases. The question is how do we best transition to that model quickly and also sell the benefits to our clients.
With all the restrictions and uncertainty, another issue is how to best market ourselves to ensure the continuation of our business? This webinar has been designed to help you overcome these challenges.
What You Will Learn:
- What sort of marketing you can do and what is appropriate
- How to transition your coaching business to a virtual model
- How to sell the benefits of virtual ways of working to your potential clients
- How to get yourself in the right mindset for all the current challenges
- Should you be selling right now and if so how?
When is it?
6pm – 7pm on Thursday 11th June 2020
Webinar – with a recording available if you can’t join us live.
How do I book?
Enter your details below and we will send you a confirmation email with details of how to join the webinar: