How to Get More Clients – VIP Day
5 Steps to Create Your Marketing Plan in One Day
One of the biggest challenges of running a small business is ensuring a reliable stream of clients. The problem is that most people don’t have a marketing system which works consistently. This VIP day has been specifically designed to help you overcome these challenges.
Who is it for?
This one-to-one day is for accountants, consultants and other small business owners who want to attract more clients and increase their income.
How will it help me?
Step-by-step, it helps you to create a simple marketing plan to get more clients.
By the end of the day we will have:
Step 1. Identified your niche and your target market
- Save your time and energy by only focusing on those people most likely to buy from you
- Get clear on who are the most profitable clients for you
Step 2. Created your key marketing messages
- You’ll know how to talk about your business in a way that gets people wanting to learn more
- Have the perfect response ready for when people ask you what you do
Step 3. Packaged and priced your main offer (many people get stuck on this by themselves)
- You’ll understand the true value of what you offer
- Know how to charge what you are worth and choose the right price for your offer
Step 4. Selected the right promotional tools to generate leads
- This solves the problem of how you can best reach your target audience and generate leads
- Ideal if you are currently trying to do too many marketing activities or you are too busy
Step 5. Planned ‘word-for-word’ how you can convert enquiries into paying clients
- Understand exactly what to say to take someone from interested to investing with you
- How to sell in a simple and authentic way – which can achieve a conversion rate of 93%
- One hour follow up session by phone – an opportunity to ask any questions as you implement your plan
- A check list of promotional activities which get the best results
- A guide on exactly what to say in a conversation with a potential client – never stumble on your words again
Arrangements: Your VIP Day can be in-person or virtual (by Skype or telephone).
“The Marketing Day exceeded our expectations. It was so valuable to have an expert who works with professional services providers to give us proven advice on what marketing works for a firm like ours. This was the first time we have really defined who our target markets are and what is the language of their needs. Other people had been advising us to have at least 10 different marketing activities, so it was a relief to stop trying to do everything and to focus on what works for our targeted individuals and just have a small number of actions. Marketing seemed like a ‘smoke and mirrors’ mystery, but thanks to Lisa now we know exactly what to do.”
Charlotte Smith, Cityzen LLP, Architecture, Environment and Sustainability, www.cityzendesign.co.uk
“I’m delighted to report – yippee! have signed up my first client as a result of our Marketing VIP Day – payable up front, for the fee I asked for, no quibbles!”
Caroline Talbott Ltd, Catalyst for Change, www.carolinetalbott.com
If you would like to find out if this day may be suitable for you, or you have any questions, please phone us on 01903 787506 or contact us via the Contact Page